jueves, octubre 26, 2006

A little bit of me with my work!

This is one of the cards that I had more fun making it, and the message is precious!

These are bags already made and one of my little faces on it, these were thank bags for a Listin Diario Journalist who kindly posted an article of Yaritza Madera Creation in 2005.


My traveling feet , jajaja, they just dont want to miss a thing!

One of my many happy clients, posing with her finished project.


My reflection

I love this face, it is so unique!



1 comentario:

Melissa Hernandez dijo...

Yaritza,
Que bueno es conocer personas con tanto carisma y creatividad!
De verdad te felicito, puedes contar con mi apoyo! :)
Muy chulo tu blog! Ya lo agregué a mi lista de bloggeros en mi site!
Encantada de conocerte! :)
Te deseo muchos éxitos!